Friday, September 4, 2009

Pie Pops!

Anyone that habitually scours adorable craft and baking blogs like I do has inevitably seen these already, but for the rest of you...





Walaa!

Pie Pops.

Does it get more adorable? And for someone like me who is a little bit afraid of fruit filling, the proportions look just right.

I think these will be perfect for a pumkin carving party, if we do indeed have another one of those this year (which I'm hoping we do! Who's in?)

I'd like to try apple (of course) and pumpkin..

Mmm... Pie...

Photo courtesy of Bakerella and you can see her awesome step-by-step tutorial here.

As far as I can find, the original idea came from here, so kudos to smart people with good ideas. Also, you'll want to check that post out for amazing food styling pics. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment